Lil Creations Bowtique Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's LONG overdue!

Well, I have been slacking just a bit on the blog area of the business. It seems that facebook has kept me busier than I had expected (not that I am complaining). It has been a very fun and busy summer. I have to admit that I am one of those mom's who looks forward to the school year starting. My kids just get so bored by the end, not to mention the fighting! I have come up with some new items that I will post here, but are also available to see on facebook. Not everything you see on here or facebook is on my website. The reason being that the items on the website are things that I have several in quantity of. Things like fabric flowers or bow boards are in very limited quantity, so it's not worth the hassle of putting on the site (at least not right now).

I apologize for the infrequent updates, and hope to be more diligent about writing in the future. I hope you enjoy the pictures. If you have any questions or want to order anything, you can check out the website or facebook, or e-mail me at lil.creationsbowtique@yahoo.com.

Fabric Flowers are $6 each. They are handmade with nine layers of fabric and come with a button center or gem center. 


Skinny ribbon woven headbands. These are like the 1 inch version, but they are 1/2 inch, and a solid color. They can accommodate a clip anywhere on the headband. You just need to insert the clip into the weave of the band. The cost is $3.50 each.

Bow Boards (or can be photo boards for girls and boys) are 16 x 20 and are $18 each. Because they are so large, if you need it shipped, the price for shipping is $7. It's still a great deal, even with shipping. I have tons of fabric that I have purchased, I just need to go about putting it on the website! 


Streamer Pony O's are great for sports season and cheer-leading. They cost $5 each or two for $8. I can make these in any color combination you want, and use 3/8, and 5/8 in ribbon. I use solid, printed and organza ribbon to make these.



I now offer Sequin centered flowers. These are simply beautiful! I LOVE these flowers. The colors shown are what I currently have in stock ad sell for $4.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lil' Creations Bowtique Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme/Graphics Mod Melon Creative