Lil Creations Bowtique Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pettiskirts and Paci Clips

I just wanted to share with you that I have made some pacifer clips. I will offer more fabric choices coming soon  on my website. Also I have Pettiskirts in. These things are too cute. They can fit as young and a newborn to a preteen. Check out my website for more information.

These gorgeous skirts are a must. All Pettiskirts have a large ribbon attached to the front and are triple layered, so you can't see through them. These are great for pictures, recitals, or dress up.
Cost: $18.00 each  

  Pettiskirts come in four sizes: X-Small (3-6 months), Small (1-3 yrs), Medium (4-6 yrs) and Large (8-10 yrs).



 

You'll never have to worry about another dropped, lost or dirty Binky again. This fun and stylish clip will keep a Pacifier, Toy, or Teether within your childs reach!
  Cost: $4.00 each


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lil' Creations Bowtique Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme/Graphics Mod Melon Creative